Thank you for choosing “JACKSON” Upholstered Furniture. You have made an investment in lasting quality which will bring you many years of enjoyment and comfort. Please read the terms of the “JACKSON” limited warranty coverage carefully. Retain your proof of purchase to substantiate your claim in the event warranty service is required. For any service claims, please contact the dealer where product was purchased. Jackson Furniture will supply the part(s) either under warranty or at cost, as long as they are available. After one (1) year, the labor and parts shipping costs will be the responsibility of the consumer.
1. FRAME - Limited Lifetime Warranty The frame, upholstered in the original fabric under normal use and conditions, is warranted to the original purchaser against manufacturing defects for the lifetime of the product.
2. SPRINGS - Limited Lifetime Warranty The spring units of Jackson Upholstered products are warranted against breakage due to defective material or workmanship for the lifetime of the product.
3. RECLINER MECHANISM - Limited Lifetime WarrantyRecliner mechanisms are warranted against breakage due to defective material or workmanship for the lifetime of the product.
4. SLEEPER MECHANISM - One (1) Year Warranty Sleeper mechanisms (all metal parts) are warranted against breakage due to defective material or workmanship for a period of (1) one year.
5. COMFORT COIL SEAT CUSHIONS - Five (5) Year Warranty: Jackson upholstered products feature the Comfort Coil Seat Cushion offering superior seating comfort. Cushions are warranted for five (5) years against loss of resiliency. The loss of resiliency should not be confused with a slight softening and flattening of the fiber and foam that will occur as a result of normal use and aging.
6. ALL OTHER PARTS - One (1) Year Warranty All other parts not specifically listed as being warranted are covered under a (1) one year limited warranty against defective material or workmanship. This warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the defective part such as decorative wood trim, table tops, latches, shields, and hinges.
In the event that a defect is found, repair or replacement under this warranty is at the manufacturer’s option. Cost for labor, packaging and shipping from the factory, if it is necessary, is covered by Jackson Furniture for a period of one year. After one year from date of purchase by the dealer, the original retail purchaser will be responsible for labor, packaging and all shipping costs.
These Limited Warranties provide coverage to the original retail purchaser and do not apply to rented, business, commercial, institutional, or other non-residential uses. These Limited Warranties do not apply to
All warranties, whether express or implied, cover only normal household usage. No warranty, express or implied, applies to any condition resulting from misuse, abuse, delivery or transportation damage.
LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES UNDER ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES IS EXCLUDED. Some states do not allow the exclusions of limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
All claims for service must be accompanied by proof of purchase (Bill of Sale and the Products Serial Number). Any claim for service under warranty must be made through the retail dealer where the furniture was purchased.