Mac Motion Chairs (MAC) warranties 1 year for all normal use on parts and 1 year for all metal parts of the product to the original purchaser and will repair and/or replace part which fails due to the manufacturing defects and/or workmanship from date of original purchase. This warranty is limited only to repair and/or replacement at manufacturers option when product is used under normal conditions. This warranty is in effect from the date of purchase by the original purchaser and does not apply to damage caused by fire, accident, negligence, misuse, improper cleaning or other circumstances not directly attributable to manufacturing defects. Dated proof of purchase is required. For customer service please contact your nearest authorized “Mac Motion Chairs” Dealer.
· Upholstery fabric on chairs is warranted for one year from date of purchase.
· Damage caused by the carrier in-transit is handled under separate terms.
This warranty does not apply and no other warranty applies to:
· Normal wear and tear, which are to be expected over the course of ownership.
· Modifications or attachments to the product that are not approved by MAC.
· Products that were not installed, used or maintained in accordance with product instructions and warnings.
· Products used for rental purposes.
Normal commercial use for seating is identified as the equivalent of a single shift, forty hour work week. To the extent that a seating product is used in a manner exceeding this, the applicable warranty period will be reduced in a pro-rata manner.
A word about color variations, fabrics and finishes:
MAC does not warrant the color-fastness or matching of colors, grains or textures of covering materials.
To the extent allowed by law, MAC makes no other warranty, either express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Mac Motion Chairs will not be liable for any consequential or incidental damages.
To obtain service under this warranty:
Your MAC Motion Chair dealer is our mutual partner in supporting your warranty requests. By following the procedures outlined below, you can be assured of the best level of service. Please note: Consent of MAC must be obtained before any warranty work is performed. To obtain consent, please take the following steps:
1. Contact the Dealer from whom the product was purchased within 30 days of discovery of the defect. Be prepared to affirm that you are the original purchaser of the product and to provide the item number(s) from the product in question.
2. Your dealer will gather all pertinent information regarding the claim, inspect the product and contact a Mac Motion Chairs customer service representative. (Please allow a reasonable amount of time for inspection and review.)
If MAC affirms that the product in question is eligible under the conditions of the warranty as stated above, the customer service representative or another representative of the company will determine whether to provide replacement parts, authorize repairs or replace the product.
Mac will pay freight charges on replacement parts if approved.
Freight charges for the return or replacement of a complete chair is the responsibility of the customer.