Regular Price: $2454.00| | 35% OFF
Jackson Limited Lifetime Warranty
Thank you for choosing JACKSON Upholstered Furniture. You have made an investment in lasting quality which will bring you many years of enjoyment and comfort. Please read the terms of the JACKSON limited warranty coverage carefully. Retain your proof of purchase to substantiate your claim in the event warranty service is required. For any service claims, please contact the dealer where product was purchased. Jackson Furniture will supply the part(s) either under warranty or at cost, as long as they are available. After one (1) year, the labor and parts shipping costs will be the responsibility of the consumer.
1. FRAME - Limited Lifetime Warranty The frame, upholstered in the original fabric under normal use and conditions, is warranted to the original purchaser against manufacturing defects for the lifetime of the product.
2. SPRINGS - Limited Lifetime Warranty The spring units of Jackson Upholstered products are warranted against breakage due to defective material or workmanship for the lifetime of the product.
3. RECLINER MECHANISM - Limited Lifetime Warranty Recliner mechanisms are warranted against breakage due to defective material or workmanship for the lifetime of the product.
4. SLEEPER MECHANISM - One (1) Year Warranty Sleeper mechanisms (all metal parts) are warranted against breakage due to defective material or workmanship for a period of (1) one year.
5. COMFORT COIL SEAT CUSHIONS - Five (5) Year Warranty: Jackson upholstered products feature the Comfort Coil Seat Cushion offering superior seating comfort. Cushions are warranted for five (5) years against loss of resiliency. The loss of resiliency should not be confused with a slight softening and flattening of the fiber and foam that will occur as a result of normal use and aging.
6. ALL OTHER PARTS - One (1) Year Warranty All other parts not specifically listed as being warranted are covered under a (1) one year limited warranty against defective material or workmanship. This warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the defective part such as decorative wood trim, table tops, latches, shields, and hinges.
The warranty does not include:
Any defect in upholstery fabrics. There is no warranty on vinyl, leather or fabric against wearing, fading, pilling, stretching, dye lots, natural markings or splitting.
Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance, cleaning, or care.
Any condition resulting from other than ordinary residential wear or from any use for which the product was not designed.
In the event that a defect is found, repair or replacement under this warranty is at the manufacturer's option. Cost for labor, packaging and shipping from the factory, if it is necessary, is covered by Jackson Furniture for a period of one year. After one year from date of purchase by the dealer, the original retail purchaser will be responsible for labor, packaging and all shipping costs.
These Limited Warranties provide coverage to the original retail purchaser and do not apply to rented, business, commercial, institutional, or other non-residential uses. These Limited Warranties do not apply to
merchandise that was, at any time, used as a floor sample or display model,
any merchandise purchased 'as is' or second-hand,
any merchandise purchased at a distress sale or a going-out-of business sale, or
any merchandise purchased from a liquidator.
All warranties, whether express or implied, cover only normal household usage. No warranty, express or implied, applies to any condition resulting from misuse, abuse, delivery or transportation damage.
LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES UNDER ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES IS EXCLUDED. Some states do not allow the exclusions of limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
All claims for service must be accompanied by proof of purchase (Bill of Sale and the Products Serial Number). Any claim for service under warranty must be made through the retail dealer where the furniture was purchased.
How much do you charge for delivery?
HomeGalleryStores.com is strictly an online furniture retailer. We have built relationships with furniture manufacturers from all over the world, to be able to offer a wide variety of furniture, for our customers from the convenience of their home at the very best prices.
How would my furniture be delivered?
The majority of items offered on our website will be delivered and set up in your home with a professional furniture delivery company. You will be contacted in advance to schedule a delivery appointment. At the time of delivery, your furniture will be brought to the room of your choice, assembled, and we will remove the packaging materials when we are done. If you see "FREE DELIVERY AND SETUP" on the product page to the left of the "Add to Cart" button, you can rest assure this service will be included with your order at no additional cost! You will be thankful when we are hauling in that new 500-pound china cabinet, not you! We obviously pay a lot more for this service then our competitors do, whom only drop the furniture at your curb. We simply believe it is worth the extra expense to make sure that our customers are happy and that furniture arrives right the first time. Home Gallery Stores will work tirelessly to make sure that you have a positive experience working with us.
Smaller items (and office furniture from Bush and Bestar as well as all TOV orders), that list "FREE HOME DELIVERY" will ship via FedEx, UPS, or LTL service. If assembly is required it will be the customer's responsibility to assemble the furniture. Only a small percentage of our orders ship this way, however, we do offer items that it's simply not economical to do a white glove delivery.
Where do you deliver?
We deliver anywhere in the continental 48 states. Delivery is currently not available to Alaska or Hawaii. However, we have many international customers who heard about us, or found our great deals online. Home Gallery Stores will work with your selected freight forwarder, and will deliver your order to them at no charge!
How long does it take to receive my furniture?
In-Stock items usually ship within 2 to 7 days. Delivery time to your home is generally 2 to 4 weeks from when your order is placed (based on where you are located). We have over two dozen distribution centers, and if you are fortunate to live near one of them it is very possible that you will receive your order in less then 2 weeks! Since Inventory changes frequently we will provide an estimated ship date when you place your order. We will send you updates via e-mail as soon as they are available and keep you updated as the order moves along.
For more information on delivery, please call our friendly staff at (804) 249-4444 or email [email protected] and we will be happy to answer any questions or assist you in placing your order.