This item will be made especially for you and requires an additional time for production of 8-10 weeks.
The Price Includes
This Price Includes
Dogwood Coil Spring Chair without Cushion
26” W x 25” D x 38” H
Materials: Wrought Iron
- Cushions not included.
- Frame available in multiple finishes
- Made of durable wrought iron
- Made in Wadley, Alabama
- Frame is electrostatically primed, resulting in four times greater corrosion resistance and more uniform paint adhension.
- Frame isn’t bolted together, it's welded. Because of the welding process we use, the final weld has more strength than the materials that it holds together.
- An epoxy powder coat is applied over the E-coat primer to ensure durability and long-lasting beauty.
- E-coat primers are applied using a dip process, similar to that of the automotive industry, to ensure that every surface is primed to Meadowcraft’s exacting standards.
- Frame is cleaned to remove weld spatter with a hammer and chisel, and/or hand grinders. The utmost care is taken to ensure that each product is beautifully made.
- Each leg is capped with a metal foot, which holds a replaceable furniture glide to protect your outdoor surfaces.
- Finish shown: Charcoal
The delicate filigree floral design, a hallmark of classic wrought iron furniture, adorns each piece of Meadowcraft’s Dogwood collection. The Dogwood Coil Spring Chair without Cushion is a traditional style and is available in multiple finishes, allowing you to create the perfect patio seating. Inspired over 50 years ago by many of the gardens it graces, Dogwood has become an enduring classic, the embodiment of quintessential wrought iron outdoor furniture.
Meadowcraft is a leading domestic manufacturer of quality wrought iron furniture and cushions located in Wadley, Alabama. We are very proud of the fact we manufacture our products in the USA and understand what it means to supply a quality product at a true value to all of our customers. We believe in all of our associates and appreciate the fact we have a responsibility to support them, our community and our country.