Warranties are only valid in the 48 contiguous United States and Canada and are continent upon the consumer operating the chair according to the corresponding instruction manual.
The warranty only applies to COZZIA products and does not include any accessories or enhancements.
Field service requires pre-approval and must be performed by COZZIA's authorized field service personnel. Field service is only available in the United States and in major metropolitan areas in Canada.
Softening of foams and filling composites in pillows, pads, and memory foam occurs naturally and does not constitute a defect under this warranty.
Fading, wear and piling of fabrics occurs naturally and does not constitute a defect under this warranty.
Natural markings, grain and dye variations in leather do not constitute a defect under this warranty.
Warranties do not cover any loss or damage resulting from improper installation, unauthorized repairs or modifications, improper use of electrical/power supply, loss of power, dropped product, a malfunction or damage of an operating part from failure to provide manufacturer's recommended maintenance, transportation damage, theft, abuse, misuse, neglect, vandalism, or environmental conditions (fire, floods, rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, windstorm, hail, earthquake, or exposure to weather conditions), loss of use during the period the product is at a repair facility, or otherwise awaiting parts or repair.
Damage due to shipping and handling does not constitute a defect under this warranty.
Under no circumstance shall COZZIA or its representatives be liable for indirect, consequential, or incidental damages (including) damages for lost profits, business interruption, bodily injury, medical, and the like), even if any party has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Warranties are non-transferable and shall be in lieu of any other warranty, express or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranty or merchantability or fitness for particular use.
COZZIA's sole liability and the purchaser's exclusive remedy shall be for the repair, or at COZZIA's option, for the replacement of the defective part. Notwithstanding the above, if replacement parts for defective materials are not available, COZZIA reserves the right to make substitutions in lieu of repair or replacement.
3-YEAR LIMITED REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT MASSAGE CHAIR WARRANTY WITH ON-SITE SERVICE
If you have a warranty or product question, please contact Cozzia's support team at 877-977-0656 between the hours of 9:30am to 5pm Pacific Standard Time, Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
In the event you detect and report, during the Service Period, a defect in the workmanship or material of the Equipment, then the Administrator shall provide the services hereinafter described. Your return or completion of Extended Warranty Card form or your first use of the toll-free service line shall constitute your acceptance to the terms of this Limited Warranty including the indemnification provisions. For convenience of future reference, please keep this Limited Warranty and your original proof of purchase in a safe and accessible place.
1) DEFINITIONS - For the purpose of this Limited Warranty, the following terms shall have the following meanings: (1) "Equipment" shall mean a Cozzia product or system; (2) "Customer" shall mean only the residential end-user of the Equipment who is the original purchaser of the equipment from the Distributor, from an authorized reseller. Usages of "you" or "your" refer to the Customer; (4) "Commencement Date" shall mean the date on which the Equipment is first purchased by a Customer from the Distributor or from an authorized reseller; (5) "Service Period" shall mean the THREE (3) year period commencing on the Commencement Date; (6) "Administrator" shall mean Cozzia USA, LLC. Usage of "we," "us," or "our" shall mean the Administrator. You may contact the Administrator if you have questions regarding this coverage. We can be reached by phone at 877-977-0656 or mail at 14515 E Don Julian Rd, City of Industry, CA 91746.
2) COVERAGE - During the Service Period, we will repair or replace, at our sole discretion, any defective Equipment. We will return the Equipment to a properly functioning state. To obtain performance you must be able to provide us with the original, dated proof of purchase for the Equipment. This Limited Warranty extends only to Customers. Only our representatives may perform repairs on the Equipment under this Limited Warranty. Replaced parts shall be covered under this Limited Warranty for the remainder of the Service Period or for thirty (30) days, whichever is longer. We will provide on-site service as necessary on regular work days. Submission of the Extended Warranty Card form is not a condition precedent to obtaining performance under this Limited Warranty. If a particular replacement part is not available from the manufacturer, we will make reasonable efforts to locate a compatible replacement part. If we are unable to locate a compatible part, we may replace your Equipment with a similar product. Under no circumstances shall the retail replacement value exceed the original net price paid for the Equipment. In the event you choose not to accept a replacement for your Equipment, we shall no longer be responsible for making repairs under this Limited Warranty.
3) EXCLUSIONS - This Limited Warranty does not include service needed on Equipment as a result of any of the following: (1) Installation, set-up, moving, or relocation from the originally installed location; (2) Cosmetic changes, tears, or failure of fabrics, woods, foam, pads, plastics, upholsteries, exterior coverings, and damages and changes resulting from normal wear and tear; (3) Negligence, misuse, abuse, improper maintenance, electrical disturbances and power surges, acts of nature, or work, attachments, additions, alterations, or modifications by persons other than authorized Administrator service providers. (4) Failure by the Customer to use a high-quality surge protector during the entire Service Period; (5) Improper operating environment; (6) Any problem not involving a defect; (7) Damage or malfunction whatsoever caused by an animal or pet; (8) Damage or malfunction whatsoever caused by liquids of any kind; (9) Rental, business, commercial, institutional or other non-residential use; (10) Unnecessary service calls. If no problem is found upon diagnosis by us or any other third party, you may be charged our standard rate for service calls, shipping costs, and parts; (11) Dropped product or components (including remote controls); and (12) Use of any item with the Equipment if the item is not designated for use with the Equipment.
4) YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES - You shall: (1) operate the Equipment in an environment meeting the requirements delineated in the Equipment's owner manual and other provided instructions; (2) protect the supply of electricity to the Equipment through the use a high-quality surge protection device; (3) permit no work on the Equipment except by our authorized service providers; (4) have an adult representative present whenever we provide support services; (5) perform telephone or email diagnostic procedures as requested by us; (6) safeguard and return (at our expense) all replacement parts shipped to you. Either the part to be replaced or the replacement part or item shipped to you must be returned to the Distributor upon request.
5) EXCULPATION AND INDEMNIFICATION - Our maximum liability under this Limited Warranty is limited to the cost of repairing or replacing defective Equipment. We shall not be liable to you for incidental and consequential damages. Under no circumstances shall you or anyone else ever be deemed to be a third-party beneficiary of the agreement. We shall not be liable for, and you hereby indemnify and hold us and every authorized service provider harmless from, any and all loss, damage, claim, or cause of action, direct or indirect, incidental or consequential, occurring to you, or to the employees or agents of you, or to any other third party, or to the property of any of the foregoing, which may arise as a result of any defect covered by this Limited Warranty or as a result of any service performed under this Limited Warranty.
How much do you charge for delivery?
HomeGalleryStores.com is strictly an online furniture retailer. We have built relationships with furniture manufacturers from all over the world, to be able to offer a wide variety of furniture, for our customers from the convenience of their home at the very best prices.
How would my furniture be delivered?
The majority of items offered on our website will be delivered and set up in your home with a professional furniture delivery company. You will be contacted in advance to schedule a delivery appointment. At the time of delivery, your furniture will be brought to the room of your choice, assembled, and we will remove the packaging materials when we are done. If you see "FREE DELIVERY AND SETUP" on the product page to the left of the "Add to Cart" button, you can rest assure this service will be included with your order at no additional cost! You will be thankful when we are hauling in that new 500-pound china cabinet, not you! We obviously pay a lot more for this service then our competitors do, whom only drop the furniture at your curb. We simply believe it is worth the extra expense to make sure that our customers are happy and that furniture arrives right the first time. Home Gallery Stores will work tirelessly to make sure that you have a positive experience working with us.
Smaller items (and office furniture from Bush and Bestar as well as all TOV orders), that list "FREE HOME DELIVERY" will ship via FedEx, UPS, or LTL service. If assembly is required it will be the customer's responsibility to assemble the furniture. Only a small percentage of our orders ship this way, however, we do offer items that it's simply not economical to do a white glove delivery.
Where do you deliver?
We deliver anywhere in the continental 48 states. Delivery is currently not available to Alaska or Hawaii. However, we have many international customers who heard about us, or found our great deals online. Home Gallery Stores will work with your selected freight forwarder, and will deliver your order to them at no charge!
How long does it take to receive my furniture?
In-Stock items usually ship within 2 to 7 days. Delivery time to your home is generally 2 to 4 weeks from when your order is placed (based on where you are located). We have over two dozen distribution centers, and if you are fortunate to live near one of them it is very possible that you will receive your order in less then 2 weeks! Since Inventory changes frequently we will provide an estimated ship date when you place your order. We will send you updates via e-mail as soon as they are available and keep you updated as the order moves along.
For more information on delivery, please call our friendly staff at (804) 249-4444 or email [email protected] and we will be happy to answer any questions or assist you in placing your order.