1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
For Twin-Star™ Electric Fireplace Models
Twin-Star International, Inc. (hereinafter referred to collectively as the (“Company”) warrants that your new Twin-Star Electric Fireplace is free from manufacturing and material defects for a period of one year from date of purchase, subject to the following conditions and limitations.
1. This electric fireplace must be installed and operated at all times in accordance with the installation and operating instructions furnished with the product. Any unauthorized repair, alteration, willful abuse, accident, or misuse of the product shall nullify this warranty.
2. This warranty is non-transferable, and is made to the original owner, provided that the purchase was made through an authorized supplier of the company.
3. The warranty is limited to the repair or replacementof part(s) found to be defective in material or workmanship, provided that such part(s) have been subjected to normal conditions of use and service, after said defect is confirmed by the Company’s inspection.
4. This warranty does not cover the light bulb(s) included with the Twin-Star Electric Fireplace.
5. The Company may, at its discretion, fully discharge all obligations with respect to this warranty by refunding the wholesale price of the defective part(s).
6. Any installation, labor, construction, transportation, or other related costs/expenses arising from defective part(s), repair, replacement, or otherwise of same, will not be covered by this warranty, nor shall the Company assume responsibility for same.
7. The owner/user assumes all other risks, if any, including the risk of any direct, indirect or
consequential loss or damage arising out of the use, or inability to use the product, except as
provided by law.
8. All other warranties – expressed of implied – with respect to the product, its components and accessories,
or any obligations/liabilities on the part of the Company are hereby expressly excluded.
9. The Company neither assumes, nor authorizes any third party to assume, on its behalf, any other liabilities with respect to the sale of the Twin-Star product.
10. The warranties as outlined within this document do not apply to non Twin-Star accessories used in
conjunction with the installation of this product.
THIS WARRANTY IS VOID IF:
a. The fireplace is subjected to prolonged periods of dampness or condensation.
b. Any unauthorized alteration, willful abuse, accident, or misuse of the product.
c. You do not have the original receipt of purchase.
IF WARRANTY SERVICE IS NEEDED:
Contact the Company, at twinstarhome.com, or 1-866-661-1218. Make sure you have your warranty, your sales receipt, location of purchase and the model/serial number of your Twin-Star product.