Regular Price: $1710.00| | 31% OFF
View more products by Alpine
View more Bedroom Sets
All Alpine Furniture, Inc., Inc. products are warranted for the period of one year from the day of purchase. Alpine Furniture, Inc., Inc. warrants all its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a term of one (1) year from the date of purchase by the original purchaser. This warranty is made SOLELY TO THE RETAILER and is NOT TRANSFERABLE under any circumstances. It is the retailer’s responsibility to contact Alpine Furniture, Inc., Inc. with a claim. We will not handle claims from consumers directly; all requests must go through the retailer who sold the merchandise to the consumer. We advise all retailers to retain invoices for a minimum of one (1) year for warranty purposes.
1. This warranty is voided if the product is modified or altered in any way after shipment from Alpine Furniture, Inc., Inc.
2. This warranty is voided if any aftermarket protective treatments are applied to the product after the original factory packing has been opened
3. Freight or handling damages are not considered defects under this warranty
4. This warranty applies under conditions of normal residential usage. It does not apply to defects or damage resulting from negligence, abuse, or misuse—including, but not limited to, inadequate or improper maintenance, exposure to water, salt air, chemicals, accidents, or any use for which the product was not designed, or for commercial use (including rental, business, commercial, institutional or any non-residential use), nor does it cover ordinary wear-and-tear.
5. Alpine Furniture, Inc., Inc. reserve the right to determine the amount of factory, transportation, dealers and consumer responsibility.
6. It will be necessary to have defective products inspected by a factory representative before replacement or allowance can be authorized. All service, replacements, etc. must be approved by our Customer Service Department.
7. Alpine Furniture, Inc., Inc. shall neither bear responsibility for the cost of return or any other cost which the consumer may incidentally incur in returning the merchandise to the dealer
Warranty is void for the following conditions:
1. Any product modification by dealer, consumer, or other parties not authorized by Alpine Furniture, Inc., Inc., Inc. will void this warranty.
2. Floor samples sold or products designated “AS IS” at the time of purchase are not covered by the warranty.
3. This warranty covers furniture intended for residential use only, does not cover any industrial, commercial, institutional, or rental use.
4. Dissatisfaction due to buyer’s remorse.
5. Normal wear and tear.
6. Damages incurred during transportation or assembly or maintenance.
7. Furniture that has been abused exposed to extreme temperatures or humidity or direct sunlight.
How much do you charge for delivery?
HomeGalleryStores.com is strictly an online furniture retailer. We have built relationships with furniture manufacturers from all over the world, to be able to offer a wide variety of furniture, for our customers from the convenience of their home at the very best prices.
How would my furniture be delivered?
The majority of items offered on our website will be delivered and set up in your home with a professional furniture delivery company. You will be contacted in advance to schedule a delivery appointment. At the time of delivery, your furniture will be brought to the room of your choice, assembled, and we will remove the packaging materials when we are done. If you see "FREE DELIVERY AND SETUP" on the product page to the left of the "Add to Cart" button, you can rest assure this service will be included with your order at no additional cost! You will be thankful when we are hauling in that new 500-pound china cabinet, not you! We obviously pay a lot more for this service then our competitors do, whom only drop the furniture at your curb. We simply believe it is worth the extra expense to make sure that our customers are happy and that furniture arrives right the first time. Home Gallery Stores will work tirelessly to make sure that you have a positive experience working with us.
Smaller items (and office furniture from Bush and Bestar as well as all TOV orders), that list "FREE DELIVERY" will ship via FedEx, UPS, or LTL service. If assembly is required it will be the customer's responsibility to assemble the furniture. Only a small percentage of our orders ship this way, however, we do offer items that it's simply not economical to do a white glove delivery.
Where do you deliver?
We deliver anywhere in the continental 48 states. Delivery is currently not available to Alaska or Hawaii. However, we have many international customers who heard about us, or found our great deals online. Home Gallery Stores will work with your selected freight forwarder, and will deliver your order to them at no charge!
How long does it take to receive my furniture?
In-Stock items usually ship within 2 to 7 days. Delivery time to your home is generally 2 to 4 weeks from when your order is placed (based on where you are located). We have over two dozen distribution centers, and if you are fortunate to live near one of them it is very possible that you will receive your order in less then 2 weeks! Since Inventory changes frequently we will provide an estimated ship date when you place your order. We will send you updates via e-mail as soon as they are available and keep you updated as the order moves along.
For more information on delivery, please call our friendly staff at (804) 249-4444 or email [email protected] and we will be happy to answer any questions or assist you in placing your order.